Thursday 28 January 2016

Final Major Project

Screen Printing


I have finally begun screen printing! After completing my koda trace I finally got around to putting it on to a screen and started printing on to the wallpaper I was kindly given from my sponsor.  I really like the outcome, but screen printing is so time consuming and so much hard work! I much prefer digital as its so much easier and quicker to complete, without leaving those annoying smudgy marks like screen printing can (when I do it). Overall I think this traditional way of printing can look so effective and professional - but I think it will take a lot of practice before I could consider this technique to produce some of my final collection.
Please feel free to leave any comments!
Evie
xx
Share:

6 comments

  1. Oh that is so beautiful =0 I have a habit of collecting wallpaper (do not ask, I've got so much with nothing to do with it! My walls are slanty!) and I'd definitely buy this one up. Screen printing is something I've always wanted to do. It looks great! Would love some up-close images, too.

    Saoirse Sterling at XLeptodactylous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thankyou so much thats so lovely! And me too! I have a habbit of collecting wallpaper samples for inspiration that are just piled up in my room!
    I'll definitely be uploading some zoomed in images soon :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is amazing!!! thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day, sending loves!

    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous, I wouldn't mind having that as my wallpaper x

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig