Saturday 8 July 2017

Personal and home made baby shower/ christening gift ideas

If you have a friend or family member that's just had a baby or is expecting one and don't know what to get as a gift have a look at the handmade and personalised prints I'm selling on my Etsy store here -  

All these prints can be personalised you can either message me on Etsy or Instagram or email eviewarddesigns@outlook.com

My prints in my friends baby's nursery! How amazing is her nursery?!

Please feel free to leave any comments!
xx
Share:

1 comment

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Wedding Gifts

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig