Friday 9 October 2015

Work placement at Bay & Brown

Recently I went to London for a work placement at Bay in Brown for two weeks. Within the two weeks I was asked to illustrate and paint images for whatever group subject the designers had been given that week, I was required to put together the hangers for the final prints being sent to L.A, Paris and New york, I also had to pick up and drop off prints around East London. I found the entire experience gave me such an insight into the designer world - which I loved - and reassured me I am heading towards a career in a subject which I love. Here are some images of the drawings I produced for Bay and Brown and some other things I got to experience whilst at my placement and just in general in London. Please feel free to leave any comments.
x




Sketch bar



I also enjoyed some shopping ... Liberty London and Covent garden





My first shake shack!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig