Saturday 18 March 2017

DIY - Plant Pot Tutorial

Here's how I made my own personalised plant pot...


You will need:

  • Plant pots (mine were from Wilko's)
  • Enamel paint (I used tester pots from Wilko's)
  • Paint brushes
  • Something to cover the surface you're painting your pots on (I used a carrier bag)
I used three different sizes of brushes, the smaller ones for the pattern and for the edges.
Choose which ever colour you like, I chose black to go with the colour scheme of my garden but you can be as bold as you like with the colours. Enamel paint works well with on most terracotta plant pots, but if you want to make it completely weather proof you can mix together PVA glue with water and go over the top once the paint has dried. 

You can be as creative as you like with this DIY as its so quick and easy to make. You could add stripes or different colours of paint for a truly unique and personal design.
Please feel free to leave any comments!
Evie
xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig