Wednesday 17 February 2016

Final Major Project Update

Here are some images of recent work for my Final Major Project! Lots of designs are on-going and still need a lot of work but here is a small update anyway. Please feel free to leave any comments about any of the designs you like the most! I will be posting a lot more images of my designs soon.
Designs on Photoshop before being sent to the printer.
Market placement in a interiors environment. 

Gold foiling screen print of my design.
The above image was taken for a online profile for my degree show in June this year, here is the link ... https://www.facebook.com/textilesdegreeshow16/?fref=ts make sure you have a look at the other profiles also exhibiting at Cleveland College of Art and Design at the same time as me! So much beautiful work and talent. 
Evie
xx
Share:

4 comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig