Thursday 25 February 2016

Wallpaper Length Update

I have recently had some wallpaper lengths printed of my designs on to matte paper (50cmx200cm), I love how the colour and detail have turned out in these lengths and I'm so excited to get more of my designs printed, I finally really feel like my collection is coming together! For my next printed paper lengths I'm considering the colours orange and yellow as background colours, to compliment the colours in the central pattern in the ones I have just had printed. I really want my final collection to be bright and vibrant and full of colour, let me know in the comments what you think of the colours in these two lengths, I would love some feedback on these two prints!
© Evie Ward 2016
© Evie Ward 2016
© Evie Ward 2016
© Evie Ward 2016

All photographs are my own.
Please feel free to leave any comments!
xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig